It’s Times To Say Thanks!
Times and Loreal want to send you and three friends to the Professional Administrative Luncheon Show and Pomaika‘i Ballrooms on Wed, April 26! Comment on this post, tag a friend, and use #TimesToSayThanks. We will randomly select one person who will win (4) tickets to the show.
Rules and Regulations:
Contest Name: TIMES TO SAY THANKS
Contest Dates: 4/7/17 – 4/20/17
Promotion Platform: Radio: KRTR FM: 90s, 2K, Today; HAWAIIAN 105 KINE: Traditional/Contemporary Hawaiian Music; KCCN F100: Contemporary Hawaiian Hit Music; POWER 104.3: Hip Hop and Hits, KKNE AM940: Block Programming/Traditional Hawaiian Music
Summit Media, LLC, its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies (together, the “Company”), will conduct the Contest substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
- Description of Contest/Participation.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. OPEN ONLY TO HAWAII RESIDENTS.
Dates of Contest:
Contest begins at 12:00 a.m. Hawaii Time, 4/7/17 and ends 12 midnight 4/20/17 (“Promotion Period”).
How to Enter:
Simply follow Time Supermarkets on FaceBook and Instagram and/or Hawaiian 105 KINE FaceBook and/or Instagram. Find the Professional Administrative Luncheon Show post, comment, share and #TIMESTOSAYTHANKS.
Winner will be randomly selected. Winner must pick up his or her prize at Summit Media Hawaii, located at 900 Fort Street Mall, Suite 700, Honolulu, HI 96813 by April 25, 2017. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or exchangeable for other prizes. Winner(s) that reside outside of Oahu must provide own air transportation and/or mailing of prize(s).
FaceBook and Instagram are not affiliated with this promotion.
- Prizes/Odds. No Cash prizes will be awarded in this Contest
Odds of winning this Contest prize depend upon number of entries received prior to drawing date. Limit one Prize Winner.
Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion.
- Eligibility and Limitations. Participants and winner(s) must be legal residents of Hawaii and if the participant is under the age of 18, a parent or guardian will need to accompany them in order to pick up the prize. Only one (1) entry per person that day. Only one (1) prize per household from any of the Company’s stations within any thirty (30) day period. Winner(s) who reside outside of Oahu must provide own air transportation and/or mailing of prize(s). Employees and directors of Loreal, Webco, Summit Media Hawaii, Times Supermarkets, and any of their respective parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies (and their respective IRS dependents, immediate family members [spouse, children, siblings, parents] and individuals residing in their same household) are not eligible to participate. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- Delivery Disclaimer. For all Contests, the Company disclaims all liability for any delays, miss-delivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. The Company is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant’s ability to participate in the Contest, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Contest. Entry forms in an enter-to-win Contest must be handwritten. No photocopies or mechanical reproductions of entry forms are permitted.
- Publicity; Use of Personal Information. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant the Company exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and/or Contest and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that the Company may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
- Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, the Contest’ sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Company.
- Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Company will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. The Company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT AND/OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF LAW AND SHOULD ANY SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Miscellaneous. The winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Company’s release form to claim the prize. The Company may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the Contest at any time as announced on the Station(s). The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest.
- Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. Station(s) shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests or Contest, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the Contest, etc. as required by local and state law.