A Trip For Two To Las Vegas!
From now through September 8th scan the QR code in the flyer below for your chance to win a trip to Las Vegas! Lady Luck could be on your side.
Enter From NOW thru September 8, 2018
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- CONTEST PERIOD: Contest begins August 8, 2018 [HT] and ends on September 4, 2018 [HT] (“Contest Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Contest Period, visit participating Times Supermarket locations on Oahu and look for the display featuring the contest QR code. Go to the contest QR code and enter digitally for your chance to win a trip for two (2) to Las Vegas from Vacations Hawaii.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the United States residing in Hawaii who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Ohana Broadcast Company, Times Supermarkets, MillerCoors, Vacations Hawaii (“Sponsor”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step” of each) and those living in the same households as such employees, are ineligible to participate and win.
- PRIZE DETAILS: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded on or about September 4, 2018 at the conclusion of the Contest Period. The Grand Prize includes, roundtrip air accommodations for two (2) from Oahu to Las Vegas and hotel accommodations for two (2) from Vacations Hawaii. The prize is valued at approximately $2,500.00. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the prize
winner. This offer is non-transferable. In some cases, the winner and guest must be able to fly during specific flight dates provided by Vacations Hawaii.
- DRAWING: The drawing will occur on or about September 4, 2018.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winner will be notified by phone. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Once potential winner notification is confirmed to Sponsor, the potential prize winner may be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where permitted by law) to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Affidavit. In the event (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; (ii) a telephone or text message notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within twenty-four (24) hours; (iii) any required documents are not returned within thirty (30) days; or (iv) if winner is unable to accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Contest; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Contest; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any
injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Contest or download of any materials in the Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Contest. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Contest.
- WINNER RELEASES: By participating in the Contest, entrants release Sponsors from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting a play or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Contest, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor and Promotion Parties make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize; except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the prize. Except where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known, the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: This Contest is governed by the laws of the United States and of the State of Hawaii without respect to conflict of law doctrines. Prize winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and related expenses on the prize, and may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of the prize. Unclaimed prize(s) will not be awarded. No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Any difference between the stated value of any prize and the actual retail value will not be awarded. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Upon forfeiture for any reason as stated in these Official Rules, no compensation will be given. All federal, state and local laws & regulations apply. Any personal information provided in connection with participation in the Contest will only be used by Sponsor to notify a potential winner and/or fulfillment of a prize.
- CONDUCT: By participating in this Contest, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the play process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass
any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS CONTEST OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. TRAVEL DISCLAIMER: Lost, stolen or damaged airline tickets, travel vouchers or certificates will not be replaced or exchanged. If the prize winner(s) is unavailable for travel on the designated dates, the Prize winner(s) will forfeit his/her rights to prize, no cash substitution shall be offered, and the Company shall have no further responsibility for that portion of the prize. Certain travel restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Any and all airport transfers, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, phone calls, luggage fees, travel insurance and applicable taxes (including, but not limited to all local, state and federal taxes) and any and all other expenses not specifically mentioned in the Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. If, for any reason, any part of the trip package is canceled or shall become unavailable, postponed or canceled, the Company shall have no further responsibility for that portion of the prize and the prize will be awarded without the inclusion of the item on the same itinerary. If concerts or other ticketed events have been awarded as part of this prize package and the concert or event is postponed, rained out, canceled, or for other reasons beyond our control does not occur, the Company will not be responsible for replacing that portion of the prize. Company is not responsible for late, lost, damaged or stolen luggage. Any provided tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions specified thereon, and seat locations are as solely determined by sponsor. The Company is not responsible for any travel delays, flight cancellations or difficulty. If travel delays, cancellations or difficulty prevent arrival in time for any and all elements of trip, the Company is not responsible for awarding any compensation in lieu thereof. Any changes to completed travel arrangements, once booked, are the sole responsibility of the winner, and are solely at the winner’s expense. All prizes or prize vouchers must be redeemed as stated in the prize notification or otherwise stated in the Official Rules. Winner agrees that acceptance of any trip taken as a prize is done so entirely upon their own initiative, risk, and responsibility. BY ACCEPTING PRIZE, WINNERS ACCEPT THE INHERENTLY DANGEROUS NATURE AND RISK IN ANY TRAVEL OR TRANSPORTATION, INCLUDING BOATING, SUCH RISK INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH, ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER PARTICIPATION IN THE PRIZE EVENT IS VOLUNTARY, ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THERE ARE NATURAL FACTORS AND OCCURRENCES WHICH MAY IMPACT ON OR AFFECT THE SAFETY OF THE ACTIVITIES HE/SHE IS PARTICIPATING IN AND HE/SHE ASSUMES THE RISK OF SUCH FACTORS AND OCCURRENCES AND AGREES THAT THE COMPANY AND RELEASED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTING INJURY AND/OR DEATH.
SPONSOR: Ohana Broadcast Company, Times Supermarkets, MillerCoors and Vacations Hawaii.