TIMES Supermarkets started as a dream over 75 years ago on the sugar plantations of Hawaii. Albert and Wallace Teruya, who were sons of Okinawan immigrants, dreamed of creating a successful business in the “land of opportunity” which Hawaii was to thousands of immigrants and their offspring. They succeeded in opening their first supermarket in 1949 and today is one of the leading supermarket operations in Hawaii. TIMES has grown to include 24 supermarket locations which includes 17 Times locations, 5 Big Save Markets, a small-format supermarket in Waimanalo Shima's Supermarket, a fine wine and spirits shop in Fujioka's Wine Times, and 13 in-store full service pharmacies on Oahu and Maui.
- Every day low prices • No club card required • a simpler way to save!
- Weekly advertised specials
- Sterling Silver® Premium Meats, exclusively sold in Hawaii at TIMES
We are one-stop shops
- 24 stores – on Oahu, Maui and Kauai
- Full-service pharmacy @ selected locations • Oahu & Maui
- Full-service seafood counter @ selected locations – 30+ varieties of poke & auction-fresh seafood
- Full-service deli @ selected locations serving Kretschmar® sandwiches
- “Taste of Times” – Full-service “food-to-go” kitchen
- Fresh & delicious party platters for all occasions
- Fujioka’s Wine
Check your favorite Times Supermarket location for details.
Need a job? Go to Careers for job details.