Papio with Samoan Crab Spread
- Scale, gut, salt and steam the fish (put about 1/2 inch of water in the pot, keep fish above it over a colander.)
- Put down ti leaf then fish on that.
- Steam for about 20 minutes depending on size.
- Heat water first then put fish in to make it faster.
- While fish is cooking, make the “spread”.
- Cube lup chong, then add a little bit of oil to pan and cook it
- Add shelled Samoan crab and Japanese mayonnaise, cook for about 10 minutes.
- Plate the fish when done then spoon out spread over fish, garnish with green onion.
1medium size papio, steamed scaled & gutted
4lup chong, chopped
1 1⁄4 lbSamoan crab meat, shelled
4 Tapanese mayonnaise