Seared Salmon with Furikake Mayo and Watercress Salad
- Add olive oil and tomatoes in hot pan.
- Salt and pepper one side of salmon.
- Put salmon skin side down in hot pan.
- Cut lime in half and char it. Then add to pan.
- Add ginger and garlic to pan.
- Heat all for 5 minutes.
- Flip salmon and cook for two minutes.
In a bowl, add mayo, furikake, squeeze of lime and salt. Mix together.
Plate salmon with cut watercress drizzled with dressing.
6pieces 1g vine-ripe cherry tomatoes
1lime cut in half, charred
iMages by Ryan Sakamoto (www.ryansakamoto.com)