"Adela’s Country Eatery was named after Adela Visitation whose noodles concept was created after a trip to Japan where she learned the art of making ramen. Her Kaneohe restaurant features fresh local dishes created from Made-in-Hawaii Noodles handcrafted using locally grown Ulu (breadfruit), Taro, Okinawan Sweet Potato, Moringa, and Avocado. Adela’s Country Eatery brings the art of delicious home cooking into the community, one mouthwatering plate at a time, using locally-grown produce to craft a wide variety of favorite dishes as well as a few house-baked surprises.
Adela believes that all great food begins by sourcing the freshest ingredients, preparing them meticulously, then cooking them to perfection. The result is seriously delicious. If you are ever on the windward side of Oʻahu, Adela’s Country Eatery is a must! This week in the kitchen she shares her Taro Pasta with Coconut Cream Sauce recipe."
- Add the butter and garlic to a pan and brown.
- Add the coconut milk and taro leaves to pan then mix.
- Add shrimp and continue to mix.
- Add sliced mushrooms and alfredo sauce and continue to mix.
- Add the cooked kalo noodles and mix.
- Add salt and chili pepper flakes to taste.
- Top with parmesan cheese.
|Source||Adelaʻs Country Eatery|