Can you believe the Holidays are here! This month we will be featuring our favorite Cooking Hawaiian Style holiday recipes while we get ready to launch season 12 coming next month.
This weeks recipe is for all of you that still have left over turkey. It is a simple fun one you can get the whole Ohana to do together. Enjoy this Left Over Turkey Gau Gee.
1. Dice up the turkey into small pieces.
2. Lightly moisten one side of wonton wrappers with water. Put a small amount of stuffing, turkey and cranberry sauce in the centre of the wrapper. Fold the wrappers in half (rectangles).
3. Put 2 inches of vegetable oil into a pan and heat on stove at 350°F for frying.
4. Place batch of 4 wontons into centre of pan and cook on each side for 1 ½ minutes.
5. Remove batch and place on paper towel to cool.
6. You can use either warm gravy or cranberry sauce thinned out with pineapple juice as a sweet-sour sauce.