Tofu Stir Fry
- In a medium bowl, add the soy sauce, lime juice, honey, ginger, and chili sauce and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Wrap the tofu in a dish towel then place a plate on top.
- Allow to drain for 10-15 minutes then remove the plate, unwrap the tofu, and slice into cubes.
- In a wok or large frying pan heat 2 tablespoons of sesame oil over medium heat.
- Add the tofu and pan fry for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the garlic and the onion and stir until softened, about 1 minute.
- Add in the edamame, red pepper, and carrots and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 2-3 minutes.
4cloves garlic, minced, divided
2 tfresh ginger, grated
1 1⁄4 clime juice
1 1⁄4 creduced sodium soy sauce
1extra firm tofu
4 Tsesame oil, divided
1small onion, sliced
1large carrot, sliced
1 1⁄2 cedamame, frozen, thawed
3 csoba noodle, cooked
1 Tsesame see